We believe our planet needs a radically new approach and fresh perspective, to create personal care products that work now, and work for the future… because to know sustainability is an integral part of performance, not an alternative to it. We recognise and admire all parents for their strength, and want to empower them to make smart informed choices.
Nü provides a tried and tested answer to the problem that is landfill waste, Nü say no to landfill, deforestation and lack of environmental sustainability. We believe our Nü product range is the solution because its stand out feature, is its ‘end of life’ credentials and potential.
- Nü planet friendly wet wipes
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Ultra-soft materials are dispersible in natural conditions, good news for our eco-system
- Plastic free none polluting
- Excuse free, so change today
- Plant derived wet wipe tissues for personal use,strong enough to get the job done.
- Hypo allergenic
- With added Aloe Vera & Chamomile
- Dermatologically tested, and carefully made for sensitive skins
- No parabens – No alcohol – No synthetic preservatives – Chlorine Free
Nü baby wipes are soft, gentle and effective cleaning your baby’s sensitive skin, leaving your baby’s skin clean soft and refreshed.
- GMP denotes ’Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practice’. A GMP is a guideline that highlights those aspects that are critical to product quality. Each country can issue its own GMPs. Our current manufacturing practices are complied with the US CGMP guidelines and the EU Council GMPC guidelines.
- The British Retail Consortium defined a Global Standard for Consumer Products that helps companies to comply with major international regulations.
To pass a BRC audit a company must:
- Adopt the HACCP protocol.
- Proof of an effective quality management system.
- Effective control of site environment, products, process, and personnel.
Our factory has passed a BRC audit in product category 1, the category with the toughest audit.
Our factory works to ISO 9001 which is an international quality management standard that require companies to actively maintain and document a quality system in order to consistently deliver quality products that meet the consumer’s needs and demands.
Our Factory has been audited and accepted by US-FDA as a Pharmaceutical Grade wet wipes manufacturer.
Product & environment credential
Nordic Swan was established in 1989 as a neutral, independent label which provides consumers a guarantee that the products bearing the Swan logo are green and responsible choice. The label is well known in all Scandinavian countries and used for cosmetic and consumer products.